Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tory Burch resort 2011

Resort wear always is so practical and easy to wear, exactly why I enjoy looking at all of the resort lines.  Tory Burch this season has great color with a foreign flair.  Her inspiration is from India, which is quite prevalent through all of the color and patterns through the line.  Though, she also did something in her line that not many think of; as half the world is able to enjoy summer in June, July, and August, others are experiencing winter.  Why not include thick boots and even a gold ski vest for those who still want to enjoy resort wear?  She also included scarves that have beautiful prints, and can function for those experiencing the cold weather and those experiencing the hot weather.  I recently mentioned in my post two days ago about how much I enjoy wearing summer scarves.  This line inspires me to find some fun printed ones to add to my summer collection.  Do you have a favorite piece in this collection that inspires your summer wardrobe?











No comments:

Post a Comment