Thursday, April 14, 2011

Paint Splattered Color

Well, finally I am posting pictures of a shirt that I made on Sunday.  I also did not post yesterday in preparation for this morning I had an exam which had to be my priority.  Anyway, I bought this fabric last year at the local fabric store and decided that it was one of the better looking prints, from the lack luster selection.  I like how the fabric moves and decided to make a baggy styled shirt in order to keep that flow.  The shirt is also reversible so the front is the back and the back is the front...something like that.  One part of the shirt is more of a lower cut (almost v-neck) styled shirt but it looks great in the front or back.  The other half is just a simple boat neck.  I think it turned out pretty good especially for the little amount of fabric that I had.  When I sew I like to make the pieces multi- functional, like this shirt or my maxi skirt which works as a dress or skirt.  Let me know what you think!
It is a little hard to tell but this is the v-neck. 
V-neck in the back.
Boat neck.




No comments:

Post a Comment