Monday, May 7, 2012

Bethany Cosentino from Best Coast

Many of you know how much I listen to music and how much I love music.  I have been a big fan of Best Coast for a while with their lo-fi sound that I just love.  Bethany Cosentino (lead singer) creates the best and funniest lyrics because she seems to sing exactly what is on her mind.  She is also quite the thrifting fashionista.  She has a line coming out soon for Urban Renewal which is the recycled vintage line for Urban Outfitters.  I cannot wait to see what she comes up with.  Best Coast also has a new album which should be released on May 15th, I am so excited! You can stream their new album at http://www.npr.org/.









1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you very much Disertation writing, We appreciate your interest and suggestions.

    Morocco Tours

    ReplyDelete