Monday, April 4, 2011

Fergie's Lego Dress

Michael Schmidt a fashion designer from Los Angeles who has worked with many stars including Cher and Madonna, and more recently worked with Fergie on this past Saturday's Nickelodeons Kids Choice Awards.  Yes indeed the dress that he made for Fergie was made of legos.  The dress was a great choice for the awards, considering that it's main audiences is kids.  What kind of kid doesn't like legos?  I always love Fergie style and can not ever wait to see what she does next.  I am amazed how the dress is actually fitted, it looks great.  The bright orange eyeliner was also a great touch to the whole look.  I definitely hope that lego comes out with an accessory collaboration with Michael Schmidt, because I am wanting that fabulous bracelet.  
 The shoulder is my favorite part of the whole look!

No comments:

Post a Comment