Thursday, April 28, 2011

SHOES!

I have attempted not to post shoes for a while, as I found myself constantly wanting to post them.  I love shoes which I know I have stated several times before.  Well here are some dream shoes!  I am in the mood to buy some platforms for summer, though they are impractical but in true girl form I guess it is reasonable to use the absolutely lame excuse of "but they are pretty."  That is a good enough excuse for me.  These are beautiful shoes thanks to the pictures from lulus.com and modcloth.com.  What more can I say, enjoy!
These beauties are from lulus.com and they are all Jeffrey Campbell!








 These shoes are from mod cloth below.


I am so excited for the Royal Wedding in a few hours.  I am waking up at 4 am when it begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment