Sunday, April 17, 2011

Scarves

I got home from work a little while ago and began to check the usual sites.  While seeing the latest hyped looks on lookbook, I somehow ended up on Nasty Gal.  I know the name is a bit provocative, despite that, the website is filled with the most amazing clothes and accessories.  I love their vintage scarves that I saw, and the general style of wearing scarves year round.  My main inspiration for this odd style comes from the Olsen twins who have defied any laws of fashion since a young age.  I can appreciate their sometimes off the wall style, yet it is all their own.  I like the oversized bags, scarves, glasses that they always seem to wear, I think it is chic.  The first three pictures are from Nasty Gal and the rest are from people.com of the Olsen Twins.







No comments:

Post a Comment