Friday, April 8, 2011

A burst of color: Clutch

Yes another post about an accessory, none the less a clutch.  Why not?  I am allowed to be obsessed while it is still in style for no one knows how long.  Recently I have a little more time to sew, and finally finished a clutch for my Mom today.  It is really oversized and could pass for a brief case, only it does not have a handle or strap, therefore it is a clutch.  The clutch is a perfect size for a binder, possibly two and has such a fun and bright design to it.  Though it is made out of a cotton it is surprisingly stiff, so it is not flopping all over the place, thank you to some heavy duty interfacing!  Let me know what you think.  It also has a magnetic closure, which is rather convenient for quick access to your items.  


 The design is cool inside the flap too, so I thought I would give you a little peek.
I am hoping to have more sewing projects coming up, with a box full of fabrics and a mind that is over flowing with ideas.  Hope that everyone has a great and safe weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment