Saturday, May 28, 2011

Michael Kors Ads

I made it home a few hours ago from my sisters home and then went straight to work.  It was such a nice little vacation and I am so happy that I had a chance to visit with her and my future brother in law!  On to fashion... Whenever I flip through magazine's I actually enjoy the ads.  My favorite is all of the Michael Kors ad campaigns every season.  Why, you ask?  He always seems to capture a powerful women, who looks as if she is on a mission with her fellow, (a.k.a. very attractive model man who holds her bags and follows her as she takes on the world).  The women are always chic and most of all confident.  I am always intrigued by how his ads really are worth 100 words.  The clothing of course is made by Michael Kors, and that just makes the ads even better.  










No comments:

Post a Comment