Thursday, April 7, 2011

D&G spring mens 2011

A fashion addict is what I am.  I found myself this afternoon flipping through over half of the menswear lines from spring as I had realized I had missed looking at some of them.  I really enjoy looking at both men and women fashions as fashion for men seems so underrated wear I live.  Most boys just wear baggy pants that allow their undergarments to be revealed to all that are not interested.  I do not understand it.   Perhaps that is why I enjoy looking at all of the menswear lines, it is refreshing, and D&G menswear line for spring is quite refreshing.  The line features a mix of blazers with cuffed shorts in pastels and seersucker fabric that is both comfortable and relaxed in a sexy way.  I adore the theme of the show also, as you probably could guess by the bags that are filled with bread and the grass covered runway that the show is in fact all about picnics.  The line also features 64 different looks, that made it hard to pick which ones to feature on my blog, I did my best.  Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce definitely outdid themselves with this line that added color to a otherwise colorless season for most menswear lines. 



I would love to accompany this guy to a picnic, I mean..... I love his shirt......cough.....




 Floral shoes! <3
 These looks both above and below are so simple, comfy, chic and just perfect!


The end of the show had several pastel, more formal styled suits in every pastel color and design.

Stefano Gabbana & Domenico Dolce

No comments:

Post a Comment