Monday, April 18, 2011

Ready for Summer

Did you ever wake up one morning and think to yourself, "I do not want to do anything today."  I had this exact thought this morning as I realized, I do not have to much school work, I am tired because I have not been sleeping to well, and darn it I just want to relax.  Therefore, today I exercised, read my usual blogs, induldged in a salad that I probably put way to much cheese on, watched some t.v., and last got myself a coffee.  Do you know what?  I feel so much better!  Other than that I got my usual inspiration from all the blogs, specifically from Urban Outfitters.  I know the usual.  I just realized how much that I like the Urban Outfitters blog pictures, they just always seem fun, artsy and with a nice earthy feel.  Considering I am getting so ready for college to be done on the 4th of May, thus the beginning of my summer; I decided to pick some of the summer themed pictures.  Enjoy!  To see more fun pictures, go to Urban Outfitters Blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment