Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspiration

This has been the best Monday ever, by the time most of you read this it will actually be Tuesday, so in that  case I guess I should say yesterday was the best day ever.  I finally caught up with school work, chores and finally I am getting back to sewing.  Today was a hot and sunny 84 degrees, which just helped to make my day better.  This afternoon, I was checking my e-mail and found that a friend from work had sent me a link to a youtube video.  She said that I would appreciate this video for many reasons, and she was very right.  I thought since it deals with sewing that I would share it, in hopes that it may inspire you too!  This is a short video about a women named Diane Rose, she is a blind quilter from Texas.  What she does is absolutely amazing and so inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment