Monday, April 11, 2011

Alice + Olivia

Not quite sure how I have managed to pass up checking the scattered designs of Alice + Olivia, who's lines exude the ultimate girl.  Their clothes feature plenty of embellishments, pleats, colors and anything that girls tend to enjoy.   Though through the dots and color, the Spring 2011 line offers a slight grunge, or earthy feel that is still plenty girly, beautiful and fun!  The simple make-up and bright lipstick is also easy to appreciate for this spring season, a trend that I have definitely began doing.  I can not help to feel that the line does lack a flow, yet I enjoy their design aesthetic and the clothes that they do present in the scattered way.











Tomorrow I am planning to post a picture of a shirt that I made on Sunday.  I really like the way that it turned out, but you will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment