Thursday, January 6, 2011

Howlies - Angeline (Official Music Video)


I found this band awhile back and immediately bought their first album.  I watched videos of them on youtube constantly and am amazed at how good they sound in concert.  I am a huge fan and made some of my friends become fans too.  Recently while constantly checking to see if they are coming out with new music, I found that they just came out with an EP on itunes for $4.95.  It is totally worth it, they are a talented band without your typical mainstream feel it is different, clear and slightly 60's sound.  This song "Angeline" is from their first album, though it is good I suggest to also check out more of their more upbeat tunes.  They are just awesome.  Leave a comment to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment