Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christian Dior Summer/Spring 2011

Yes, I am aware that I post about Dior and Burberry a lot but what can I say.  I was looking at the couture lines and of course one of my favorites is Christian Dior.  John Galliano puts his mind to something and no matter what he creates, it is always amazing works of beautiful art.  He is lucky to posses my biggest dream of working in couture.  I was going to post my favorite parts of the line, but found myself posting every picture from the line.  To solve this predicament, I found a short video of the line.  John Galliano's inspiration for this line is from is the famous artist Rene Gruau known for his beautiful, exaggerated illustrations and paintings of fashion (especially couture) that made him famous in the 1940's and 1950's.   I really appreciate this whole show from how the fabrics move, to how the models are rather seductive, sexy yet classy as they slowly walk down the runway which is simply stunningly beautiful.  It is all just so perfect, and quite the show.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment