Monday, January 17, 2011

Burberry Prorsum Mens AW 2011

I was looking for this video but it is impossible to find considering it just happened.  These are some pictures from Autumn/ Winter mens collection for Burberry Prorsum.  Though I believe many of my readers may be female, I believe that anyone can appreciate great fashion.  Here are some really great trench coats and such, by none other than the fashion genius himself, Christopher Bailey.  I usually think that some mens fashion is a bit crazy but these are just great in so many ways!  I want so many of the bags too, they seem to have a great amount of functionality, but I guess I couldn't it is a mens line.

 Why Hello Mr. Cheekbones!





 Christopher Bailey himself.
Honestly, I had a hard time picking good pictures, because they are all good!  If you would like to look at many more pictures check out style.com!  They have pictures of several major lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment