Thursday, January 20, 2011

Burberry Brights

I know, another Burberry post and for that you will have to forgive me.  I was getting ready to search the current fashion lines for a millionth time on style.com, when I was suddenly distracted by bright colors and water that was splashing on the side of the screen.  Yes, I am aware that I do posses the attention span of a small child but once my eyes caught a glimpse of these beautiful, bright colored bags splashing into water with a song that intoxicated my ears to the point of complete isolation of me and these bags, I knew that I had to watch the 35 second video fifty times.  Well, here is a short video of fabulous bag, that I fell in love with... well about 210 seconds ago as I watched the video about six times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment