Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THANK YOU READERS!!

Today I woke up feeling like it was going to be a great day.  I should have known better, as it was a really bad day that has me so stressed out with my school work and school in general.  I started to feel defeated, until I came to my blog and saw I had so many views in the past day.  I wanted to take a post to thank all of you who read my blog!  I am always amazed to see that I have readers all across the world.  I can't even believe how far away some of you are, it is so amazing and one of the reasons why I started a blog.  As always if you ever have comments, please share as I love to hear feedback or start discussions, or even post a link to your own blog (we know how obsessed I am with reading blogs and would love to see some of my readers blogs!)  You all are the best, thanks again!!
The other day I had a short paragraph that expressed my excitement for new fabrics that have arrived at the local fabric store.  This past Friday, I made a detour and avoided my one class of the day to partake in a fabric shopping extravaganza.  By that I mean I skipped math to go shopping for fabric by myself.  I had quite the great time and got a great fabric for a shirt and a lot of this orange leather to make a clutch.  I am obsessed with clutches more recently and am making one out of cotton first just to make sure that I measured everything right, considering I am not using a pattern.  I am hoping and planning on posting these soon, I just have to deal with some school items first. (booo.)
This picture is courtesy of whowhatwear.com.

Are you curious what this picture below is???... The answer is coming soon.....

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment