Monday, March 21, 2011

aMuse Hat Fashion Show

Two weeks ago I posted several pictures of the aMuse Hat Fashion Show, that I was more than thrilled to attend.  I was checking my usual blogs today and saw that janshatshatshats had an update.  Jan Wutkowski the owner of aMuse has now posted more pictures from the show that she hosted.  The pictures are much clearer than the ones that I had taken.  Looking at these pictures made me so excited again realizing how much fun that I had.  I was so honored to be surrounded by so many talented people, I can not wait for next years show!  The even bigger news, was I have a feature in her blog!  Check it out I am pictured talking to Diane Shagott the owner of Hats To Di For.
Milliner Diane Shagott (center) chats it up at lunch with local fashion blogger, donning one of Diane's beautiful hats.




Definitely check out more pictures and more beautiful hats on all of the designers sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment