Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Planning my summer closet

I have been thinking a lot lately about clothes, I guess I do that anyway as a fashion blogger, but more specifically my clothes.  This past Monday I did some spring cleaning and realized how little clothes that I really do have.  That is not a bad thing because I always try and wear them differently, even if I just change the necklace that I wear with a shirt or something.  I have a odd mix of clothes though, considering I can never decide on what style I like most.  My goal today which I technically did not reach, was to find clothes, of any type to last through the summer.  Then I began finding a few cute items, all of which were very thin and thus needed to be layered.  Suddenly I began to realize that it is March and already a warm 80 degrees fahrenheit, that means by May it will probably begin reaching the 90 degrees fahrenheit.  I would love to look stylish of course but sometimes it is hard to dress for the heat, without constantly wearing a bathing suit.  My new mission is to find or design cute clothes that can be worn through the rough, but fun summer that is quickly approaching!  I have several great sewing ideas for a cute clutch and some shirts that I am hoping to get a chance to make.  I will try my best to inspire those of you have a heat wave headed your way dress for the heat!
Inspiration: Moschino Cheap and Chic


 Emilio Pucci


 Miu Miu Resort 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment