Thursday, March 17, 2011

SALES!

 I went shopping yesterday and was so sad that I could not find a single sale.  I was expecting St. Patricks Day sales, but none could be found.  I guess that I should have just waited to shop.  The SALES ARE HERE!!  Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, and Nordstrom have the best sales that I could find, it ranges from $9.99 to $60.00.  Absolutely anything that you can think of is on sale, it is awesome!  I thought that I would post some pictures of my favorite.  
Nordstrom has the best shoes and they are on sale too!
 

 Forever 21
 


Urban Outfitters

                           


                            

If you are wondering why my post have been lacking some substance more recently, it is simply because I have been jam packed with school work and work.  Hopefully next week I will have less hours to be able to keep up with the rest of things in life.  How is everyones week going?



No comments:

Post a Comment