Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mod Cloth Florals

My apologies for not posting yesterday, but I had quite the late night at work.  When I had arrived home, I washed my face then woke up in the morning and that is all I really remember.  I do not understand why so many countries in the world take part in the time change, it really causes me to be messed up!  Being in a tired daze, I thought that I would have warm weather to help me be lively and happy, considering how this past weekend was so pretty and warm.  When I woke up today, I began to pick out a outfit to wear in warm weather, only to realize how cold it was outside.  My first class (volleyball) is outside in a sandpit, so I wore sweatpants and a warm hoodie.  This definitely made me wish I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt to play volleyball and not bundled up.  In my strong resentment towards this quick change in temperature, I began to think of the amazing spring collection that is at modcloth.  I love their clothes.  Though, I have not ever bought anything online, this website always make me think that it may be a good idea to start buying online.  I do not look good in florals, but that does not mean that I do not like them.  If you are like me and look like a frumpy grandmother in florals then here are some items that will help you satisfy that need for florals while not making you look like a frumpy grandmother. (No offense to grandmothers, we love you but just can not pull off the florals like you!)
This dress is simple since it is monochromatic.  
You get the florals, minus the frumpy.  

Though this has an all over floral print the red polka dot fabric and the tulle help to keep the look more youthful and playful while not being to young or to old.  I like how it is more fitted to help show off your curves.



Who said florals had to be an all over pattern?  This shirt is simple and beautiful, with understated flowers that give it a spring feel with a subtle pop.

A simple floral printed bag is a great and simple way to add florals to an outfit.
If you are looking for more of a floral statement piece, you can not go wrong with these babies.  Did I mention how much I love shoes?
Last but not least, a floral ring that adds the most subtle pop of florals to any spring outfit.
I hope that this post was helpful to anyone who has my same problem with not looking good in florals!

No comments:

Post a Comment