Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend.

Well, I have returned home.  I had a great weekend with my sister and her fiance.  Saturday night was filled with great sister time, a great dinner, arts and craft then many hours late at night of rock band.  I have to say it was a lovely get away.  Yesterday me, my sister and her fiance came back to town for a superbowl party and had fun though my team had to face defeat, they are still a great team though.  I have been a bit under the weather and am doing a load of school work and other things that are keeping me busy and stressed.  Here is a picture of my piece of art, ewww, that I made when hanging out with my sister.  We have been trying and playing with stamps in such in preparation to make her wedding cards.  I wrote my name.  I should have another post attempting to update the loads of pre fall lines for fashion week that begins on Thursday, which also the day before I leave for my trip to Maryland which I promise to document better than I did this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment