Saturday, February 19, 2011

Aurelie Bidermann

I know I begin every single post with I love something, I understand that I do need to broaden my vocabulary to not include love as much as I do.  Therefore, let me begin by saying, I enjoy wearing jewelry.  Although, I do not enjoy just simple necklaces rather, they have to be more of a statement piece. I get so excited when I go to stores and find jewelry that satisfies my needs like forever 21 and especially the jewelry store near my home, Lightyears.  This season in the big design world, Aurelie Bidermann's designs catch my eye.  She shows amazing pieces that are interesting and make you think.  The pieces are definitely wearable art that make you think.  What is your favorite type of jewelry?
One of my favorites!




This one is really cool, and I can't stop staring at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment