Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alberta Ferretti

Today, I went fabric shopping.  I was disappointed when the only fabric store that usually has a wide range of the worst kind of polyester blends, had even worse options of all fabric types.  Feeling defeated I realized that there is another small fabric store that is a bit expensive but just may have the knit fabric that I was looking for.  I managed to find a navy colored stretch knit fabric that is fabulous.  Originally, I wanted a black knit but no one had it, so navy would do for the current moment.  Then I found a bright colored fabric with all of these pretty squiggly lines in it.  I was thrilled when I saw the Alberta Ferretti's line and a few of the designs had squiggles down the middle, what a coincidence.  My fabric is more for spring/summer, unlike Alberta Ferretti's which is for fall/winter.  I am excited to get working!

No comments:

Post a Comment