Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oscars Predictions

Well tomorrow is Oscar day!  I am so excited.  The awards show is fun and all, but I live to see the actors and actresses walk the red carpet.  I have to admit I am curious to see the the opening speeches and introduction to the night by the hosts, Anne Hathaway and James Franco.  I admire them both as actors and people, they both have a great sense of humor.  Thanks to people.com I was able to snag and take some guesses at what the actors and actresses may wear.
Anne Hathaway
-Will she wear Oscar de la Renta or Marchesa, or neither?
-My prediction she would look so great in the Oscar de la Renta, she has the perfect figure for it.
Reese Witherspoon
-Will she wear Jason Wu or Marchesa, or neither?
-My prediction is the red Jason Wu.  It is a great color and would be perfect for her.

Natalie Portman
-Will she wear Dior Haute Couture or Chanel Haute Couture, or neither?
-My prediction, considering she is still pregnant she would look adorable in the Chanel Haute Couture, though I am hoping that at least one actress wears something from Dior Haute Couture because that line is amazing.

I definitely will be keeping you updated tomorrow during the show as quickly as I can.  I hope that everyone has a great weekend on that note!

No comments:

Post a Comment