Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free People

Today, as I was checking out my favorite blogs and lookbook, I found that I was really enjoying the dresses and more feminine looks.  I would love to wear more dresses.  My style is a bit weird sometimes, either it is something black, jeans, boots or a dress.  I thought that I would share some of my favorite pics from http://www.freepeople.com.  They have some of the cutest clothes, though they are a bit pricey many free people items end up in a department store near me if they don't sell.
This first dress has such a great color and looks comfy yet chic.
 Of course I love black, which makes this dress awesome.
 This dress has such a great fit, especially if you have curves!
 This skirt is so cute and I really like the way it is styled. 
 This dress is so simple, but so girly and pretty.  The back is such a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment