Monday, February 21, 2011

Vivienne Westwood Red Label

I understand that more recently I have only been reviewing lines from the fashion weeks.  I love doing it though so bare with me, then I will get back to more of the other stuff that is in my blog.  I have stated in yesterday's post, in no uncertain terms that I am one to be partial to the oddities that occur in the fashion world.  Vivienne Westwood is no exception as she always has something different to show, that really is not like any other.  The show began with the fabulously pink headed Charlotte Free, who in my opinion was the perfect pick for the outfits that followed in this crazy line up.  The clothes featured plenty of plaid, pinstripes, bright colors, prints, neutrals, well I guess pretty much everything.  I can not help but feel that many clothes were inspired by the circus or clowns as one t-shirt even has William Shakespeare with a clown nose.  What an exciting runway show.  In the first picture I absolutely love the feathered leg warmers.  Where I would wear them, I have no idea, but they are still so cool.












It was rather difficult to pick out pictures as the clothes are quite the mix.  Let me know what you think of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment