Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fashion Week 2011

I can not stress enough how excited I am for this fashion week that begins today.  Though many smaller names were the ones to show first today, they did nothing more than show the most amazing and well designed clothing.  I am sensing many different trends for the coming season.  The colors range from deep red, cremes/camels, browns, blues whether they are royal or deep turquoise, even army greens.  Of course, I can not forget my beloved black which is strewed across the runways, as they are presented in a type of goth/punk/or grunge type flairs especially seen in Zac Posen line (Z spoke by Zac Posen). Along with the grunge or goth type styles, many have been seen with what I feel to be a bit of a 60's mod flair, especially in a few outfits that came down the BCBG Max Azria runway.  BCBG Max Azria delivered strong geometric shapes and cuts of outfits that were beautifully draped with a minimalistic feel.  They would be so simple and easy to wear for any women.  They even added a few outfits with fur which is nice that fur is still in for this season.





Another favorite of mine was Norma Kamal who had a small line that can be seen on style.com.  Though she only had few outfits, it is very easy to fall in love with the intricate lace, or other mod styled clothing.  I am a new fan!  If you are in need of knowing what is going on every second of New York Fashion Week check out of course http://www.style.com or even another favorite of mine, considering I love their magazine, http://www.wwd.com.  I hope that everyone is enjoying the best week ever.  



No comments:

Post a Comment