Friday, February 18, 2011

Nicole Richie's sunglasses

I was never one to be partial to the old habits of Nicole Richie when paired with Paris Hilton, I much rather prefer the fabulous Nicole Richie that she is now.  She has created her own line named after her daughter called House of Harlow.  Though she has some great items to offer in her line, my absolute favorite are those fabulous over sized cat eye glasses.   They are so cute, and look great with every outfit.  I have a small white pair and a black pair of cat eye glasses but would love a pair of the oversized ones, what can I say you can never have enough sunglasses, or shoes...or clothes.....or jewelry......or any fashion item for that matter.  Let me know what you think, hot? or not?
This picture is from people.com under style watch, where they tell you where you can buy replicas of all the things that the stars wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment