Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High Waisted

I am becoming and have been for a very long time a big fan of high waisted pants.  I think that they are tacky, classy and cute all at the same time.  I am currently in love with a pair by J Brand, but am unable to find a picture to use.  Spring 2011 had plenty of collections with the 70's inspired look but in my case those high waisted pants are no where to be found on racks at stores where I live.  I have never even tried a pair on in my life because I have not been able to find them, especially where the top of the pant will hit me right at the waist and cinch it in to accentuate my curves allowing it to look normal.  The search continues.... Here is some inspiration from the runway.
ADAM
 Hermes
 Monique Lhuillier
The red pair above are my favorite.  I also feel that recently I have skimped a bit on the interesting post, but not to be upset because, I am going to my sisters house this weekend, then Maryland the next.  Those places should account for some good posts, inspirations and pictures.  I am now off to study for a test and do a ton of homework.  Have a great day!  I know I do not do this enough, but thank you so much for reading it really means a lot.  If you ever have anything to say, comment or to argue feel free to leave a comment or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment