Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Straw Bags

What a week.  I am making a slow change to posting in the morning as I am finding it to be a bit more convenient with recent circumstances.  A little while ago I posted my Guess bag and explained why I like it so much.  Today I wanted to post another meaningful bag, this one is from my Grandma.  I found this bag at my Grandma's house after she passed away about 10 years ago.  I wore this bag so much through the years, and still find myself pairing it with my outfits like in this post.  I proud to say that straw bags are back in style for the summer, and have kept coming back over the years.  If you are looking for a good investment then a straw bag is a good piece to hang on to over the years.
My Straw Bag


Michael Kors



Urban Outfittes
If you live near a TJ Max, Ross, Macy's, or any other department type store, they all have a large selection so you can find one that you really like.




No comments:

Post a Comment