Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B. Gown

I know still a crazy week for me.  Tonight I happened upon Gwen Stefani sporting this fabulous gown to a dinner in France.  The gown is a custom L.A.M.B. gown, which is Gwen's own line for those who do not know.  It is easy to say that this dress is gorgeous.  You can never go wrong with wearing black, maybe that is just me because I love black clothing.  The color is great on her, the fit is perfect, and the mermaid styled bottom adds the perfect elegant touch.  The neckline is also something to notice, with a bit of a sheer netted feel that allows the dress to be perfect without a necklace.  The belt is also a nice touch of color and the perfect line to keep the flow of the gown going.  What can I say, I am such a sucker for gowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment