Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello Kitty for Vans

June 1st the adorable, lovable little Hello Kitty will be appearing on Vans shoes!  I love Hello Kitty, as I have previously stated here.  Nylon Magazine is the first that I know of to premiere these shoes on their site and once I saw them, I had to post about them.  I love Vans shoes though I have only owned them when I was much younger, I think they can still be worn on those lazy days with a t-shirt.  On a side note, this week for me has been a bit hectic.  On Monday I got a 2nd degree burn on my arm from work, then came home and was sick yesterday.  Not a good start to my week for sure.  I will attempt to post more coming up, but this summer has been very busy thus far.  Bare with me!  For now, enjoy these fabulous shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment