Friday, May 27, 2011

Tribal Fashion

Yesterday I went shopping with my sister because it is nearly impossible to have a girls weekend without shopping.  When perusing the shelves of clothes, in many stores I noticed the tribal trend.  I have seen many people wearing different tribal inspired accessories, and have to say that I like it.  I can appreciate when fashion incorporates different cultures.  The bright patterns are also very in for spring; so if you do not like florals, but still want a fun pattern, then tribal is for you!
These pictures below are all from nylon magazine, they have a great tribal section under their mall tab.
 


Forever 21
-They are even advertising this seasons clothes with a very ethnic flair on their website.




-There are a ton more of ethnic prints in stores...seriously...a ton!

Urban Outfitters




There are plenty of more options of accessories, dresses, tops, and pants at Topshop, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and many more.  Happy Shopping!  I am going to enjoy the rest of my vacation!!



No comments:

Post a Comment