Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wide Leg Pants

The 70's are back!  I personally am loving the clothing of that era could not be any happier.  Though I am short and curvaceous, so several 70's styled looks do not look that great on me.  Speaking of enjoying 70's fashion, I recently have found myself watching re-runs of That 70's Show.  When the episodes were new, I was way to young to understand the humor, so I have to catch up now that I understand how funny the show actually is.  Along with enjoying the humor, the clothes are even more fun to watch.  I love every wide leg pant that find themselves on nearly every episode.  Lookbook.nu has also had several fashionista's sporting the wide leg 70's look.  If you are looking for wide leg pants, they are offered at several stores including Zara, Forever 21, and Topshop.  (pictures below)
Zara




 Forever 21
 Topshop




No comments:

Post a Comment