Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Music of the Day

I realized that I have not posted music of the day in a while.  I decided that instead of just posting holiday music, which has been blasting out of my speakers for the past few weeks, I would post this band and a song that I have been listening to quite a lot.  That would be Mumford & Sons, The Cave.  I love all of their songs, but this one was stuck in my head today.  They have such a great rock/ folk feel to them, it is so refreshing to hear such a soft smooth voice with lyrics that are a little harsh at times.  Their music expresses a lot of feeling and emotion.  As I have also previously stated, I base many of the bands that I like on their live performances, Mumford & Sons are no exception to my rule, as they sound amazing live, and bring the same amount of feeling, artistry, and talent to the stage.  It is nice to hear such a new sound in the music world.  If I may be a wee bit crass and say they are folkin' awesome, wow I love lame puns!



No comments:

Post a Comment