Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Considering I have only been blogging for 3 1/2 weeks I can't do a year in review, so I figured I would just  post my outfit for today.  It is kind of business casual, but it is still fun.  I love my shoes, but am still considering taking them back considering the strong manufactured plastic/plether smell, although it has gone away a bit after I left them outside, but still.  I also got new flower stockings from target, they were only $5.  I love getting good deals!  I hope that everyone has a very Happy New Year and that 2011 is great year for everyone.  I am so excited to celebrate with my family, but I have to be at work tomorrow morning at 8 am.  I shall be rather lethargic, but at least I can spend the day with my friends at work.


This is my new necklace from Forever 21.  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment