Saturday, November 26, 2011

DIY: Leg Warmers

Yesterday, I realized many of my pants were in the laundry so I had to wear my pair that exposes my ankles.  My feet were warm, but I wanted to cover my ankles as they were cold.  Being the odd little problem solver that I am,I decided to make leg warmers.  They are seriously really crappy at the time but I am planning on fixing them up a bit to be able to wear them out in public.  Here is a diy of how to make your own leg warmers.  For the rest of the sweater you can make a simple hat.  I did a Diy on it last year (here)...emilys-thefashionjournal.blogspot.com.
1. Find an old sweater.
-This particular sweater is wool, so it is very warm.
 2. Cut off the sleeves.


 3. Finish raw edges and wear!
-I did not finish my raw edges yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment