Sunday, November 13, 2011

Steve Madden "Cazz" floral flat

I had to post these shoes.  As many of you know, like several girls in the world; I am shoe obsessed.  I had a meeting at work tonight and my friend Brittney had these cute shoes on.  Which I proceeded to take a picture of to share with all of you!  They are Steve Madden, who always seems to create incredibly great, functional and chic shoes.  Steve Madden shoes tend to actually be comfortable too, which is a nice touch.  This particular pair is called "Cazz" floral flat, they are nearly impossible to find online and are only sold at a few stores that I could find.  They come with a gray bow or a green bow.  Prices range from about $39.94 (cheapest I could find) up to about $50.00.  Totally worth it!
-Brittneys shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment