Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Beautiful Mess

I am blog obsessed, I am aware.  I found a great blog tonight which I will most likely spend way too much time on.  I really want to go thrifting some time soon.  When I went to community college I passed a thrift store everyday on my way to school and would frequently stop to see what goodies they had.  I have not been there in so long since my new school is the opposite direction!  I really need clothes too, and everything there is so cheap.  I hope to make it there soon.  I will definitly take pictures too, or a video which I have been wanting to make.  I have not made a video in a while, it kinda bums me out how I do not have time for anything anymore.  I can not wait for December when this semester is over and I will have some time to breath and recoorperate.  Here are some vintage clothes for your inspiration from http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment