Sunday, November 20, 2011

LeRoy Jenkins and Quinton (six panel caps)

Baggy jeans, large brimmed baseball styled hats with the stickers still on, Polo's, layered Polo's, baggy t-shirts, high top shoes, boat shoes; yes, I am attempting to describe the gansta style that so many young men and women partake in.  Personally, I have not been a fan of this style as it is kind of ridiculous.  Though I must admit I find there is something ever so slightly alluring to the odd trend which has been hitting high schools and the streets since the mid 1990's.  I own a pair of shiny black high tops, and mix them up with skinny jeans and a hello kitty sweatshirt.  I like being quirky time to time.  My point to this post is what if this trend took a turn to something more high fashion.  An odd thought to many, but add some florals to those wide brimmed baseball styled caps and you would get the collaboration designs of LeRoy Jenkins and Quinton.  I found these hats on the blog.urbanoutfitters.com/blog.  I instantly liked them.  They are ugly, but great all at the same time.  Honestly, I would wear it.  Let me know what you think.  They are only $45.50, I think it is actually a good price for hats of this style.  I got these pictures from LeRoy's website here is the link http://ljallday.bigcartel.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment