Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Style Stalker

I truly do love fashion, which I know I say all of the time; so much in fact that it is getting obnoxious.  I also enjoy finding new designers, blogs or fashion websites to explore.  A little bit ago I found a girl wearing a dress on lookbook and had to read her description to see who made the dress.  I found a few fabulous pieces on a site called stylestalker.com.  I liked how their clothes are in style, yet they are different in a good way.  Though one downfall is you have to be tall and skinny to make them look flattering, and they are not necessarily cheap, but they are still beautiful.  Here are some of my favorites.
This first blue dress is the one I saw on lookbook.  I like the abstract design that it has, though the way that the top part is sewn to the skirt is a bit odd.  What do you think of it?
 I love this one below, I think it is very romantic and just pretty.
I really like the sheer tops that are longer, like this one below.

No comments:

Post a Comment