Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alexandre Plokhov spring 2012

Though Alexandre Plokhov may not be that well known, the designer definitely has what it takes to be one of the big boys.  His spring 2012 line has utilitarian style and each outfit is paired with a "cadet-styled hat".  I think these hats are brilliant and the simple uniform styled clothing are designed and tailored to perfection!  I am definitely a fan, and am thinking about making my own hat with my own spin of course.  I cannot wait to see the womenswear line that he is planning on making, which will also have utilitarian style to it.  I hope he includes those fabulous hats too.  The line will be shown this September.



These pictures are from WWD and there is a great article about Alexandre on style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment