Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kimono (Topshop, Forever 21, Zara, and Urban Outfitters)

Yesterday I went shopping at Forever 21.  When looking through all of the racks and racks and more rows and rows of clothing, I happened upon a light pink kimono.  I absolutely love this piece, though I did not buy it for the $30.00, I instead bought one pair of pants, a pair of shorts, a tank top and a new shirt for $40.00.  Now, I cannot help but keep thinking about that little kimono.  I love anything made of a chiffon fabric, that has a nice flow to it.  Considering we are experiencing quite the heat wave where I live, I love any piece of clothing that will move and let air flow through the clothing.  Today I had to do some research as I keep seeing more and more kimonos pop up on fashion blogs and websites.  I found that several stores are selling kimono tops, some are a little more costly than the others but I think it is a great purchase.  If you like Topshop, Forever 21, Zara and Urban Outfitters than you are in luck to purchase your very own kimono.  
Topshop
(This Topshop butterfly kimono is my favorite that I have seen.)
Forever 21
(This is not the same one that I saw in the store but it is still cute.)

Zara



Urban Outfitters






No comments:

Post a Comment