Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fans!

The new summer must have accessory, a fan?  I am having flashbacks to my childhood, of playing dress up.  I remember I found an old oriental styled fan at my Grandmas that I would play with.  I put it away for a while to keep it safe, but now am thinking about bringing it back out to play, or use, I mean...  Anyway, there is a great article that I found on style.com, (uh where else?) that is all about street fashion in New York couture week.  The article itself is centered on the use of fans to stay cool in the rare New York heat.  Here are some pictures from the site.
 I believe that this picture below is from Tommy Ton (great street fashion photographer from style.com).  This outfit is such a great mix of boyish with feminine.


No comments:

Post a Comment