Saturday, July 9, 2011

Neck Ties (Fall 2011 Trend)

It is hard to believe it is getting closer and closer to fall.  The summer has gone so quickly, and that means one thing; I have to get prepared for the trends of fall.  Looking through several of my favorite lines I found one very common trend through out all of them; neckties.  Well, I guess I should say pretty much anything that ties is in style, even regular suit ties for women.  I am planning another post on different tying styles, but for now it is all about neckties.  All of these lines have several more necktie items, and these are not the only lines with neckties.  Enjoy.  (They are also in alphabetical order.)
3.1 Phillip Lim
 ADAM
Badgley Mischka
 Chloe
 Comme des Garcons
 D&G
 Dsquared2
 Elie Tahari
 Iceberg
 Jean-Charles de Castel Bajac
 Jean Paul Gaultier
 John Galliano
 L.A.M.B.
 Marc by Marc Jacobs
 Moschino Cheap & Chic
 Paul & Joe
 Rachel Zoe
 Sonia Rykiel

No comments:

Post a Comment