Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Missoni for Target

I am attempting to deep breath and type properly as I hold back yelps and pathetic squeals of excitement.  The title is correct, and surfaced last week leaving me wondering how did I not know this last week?  Missoni always has beautiful clothes.  I love how their clothes always have flow yet they are fitted, their beautiful knitwear (that they are known for), and those fabulous stripes or zig-zags  The label has such a unique look that no one else could ever dream to copy.  I am so excited that they are doing an affordable line at Target.  The prices range from $7.99-$199.99, so I guess kind of cheap.  The label will hit stores September 13 through October 22.  Who else is excited?  I got these pictures from... collegefashion.net   nylonmag.com  and huffingtonpost.com.  What else can I say, I love fashion.







No comments:

Post a Comment