Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lanvin Fall Winter 2011-2012 Ad Campaign

If you have been following my blog for a little while, then you know that I love ad campaigns.  Whether they are in a magazine or even a video, I am constantly posting them.  I found the Lanvin Fall/ Winter 2011-2012 Ad Campaign on youtube and not only is the fashion amazing, but I found it quite hilarious.  I love how the models are so serious as they dance to Pitbull.  Oh Alber, you are so amazing and I love your dance skills.  Seriously check him out at the end of the video, he is adorable.  I think it is nice to see another side of high fashion or at least in another way.  Do you love this video, or think it is lame? (I think you have to watch it through youtube, because of restrictions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment