1. Make a list of what you need
-It is great to write everything you need and plan your outfits including accessories and make-up.
2. It is always a great idea to check the weather of where you are traveling to be extra prepared.
-There is nothing like arriving and not having proper attire for the weather. I am going where the weather is saying hot and rainy, hence I packed shorts, a tank, 1 pair of pants, 4 shirts, a bathing suit, one t-shirt and pj's. Those are about the essentials.
3. Then always think you may need a hair dryer, straightener and make-up.
4. I almost forgot about shoes! I am packing flip-flops, flats and I am still thinking of packing heels... they may not be practical for outside activities.
5. Then I take my purse that I have filled with a magazine and my ipod for entertainment on the eleven hour car ride. I also packed sunglasses and my camera for the outdoor family reunion.
I am so excited to see my Aunts and Uncles, cousins and everyone in between. I promise to take pictures, and share stories.
My simple little suitcase... and plenty of room for shoes.