Saturday, August 27, 2011

Clear Raincoat by Storets

I live on the east coast, not so close to the beach that I have to evacuate because of hurricane Irene, which everyone has probably heard about by now.  We started getting hit in my area by the storm yesterday afternoon.  It was not actually that bad in my area, though the coast got flooded a bit, and there was just a little storm damage.  I thought today, as I was inspired by the storm, to post this fabulous little raincoat from storets.com.  Seriously it is so cute!  Good luck to all of you who have yet to endure the storm; especially you northern states who are not used to all the hurricanes.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Storets.com sold it last year. This year they no longer have it. I found one at Macys.com and topshop.com, both have different selections. I hope I could help. Let me know if you can't find it.

      Delete